2. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in The Netherlands. Dutch law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Site.
3. You must be eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and The-Best-on-DVD until we dispatch your order and charge your payment account, credit or debit card. We will confirm that your order has been dispatched by a confirmation email.
5. Payment accounts, credit or debit cards are debited no more than 24 hrs prior to shipping. All prices include shipping and handling for worldwide delivery.
6. The-Best-on-DVD aims to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 24 hours of receiving your order during weekdays (Monday to Friday). Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. In this case your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers.
7. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you with your order and stated in the order confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments.
8. We use TNT postal services for all our orders and delivery is guaranteed. We will consider a delivery lost when it has not been delivered to the given shipping address within 3 weeks after our shipment confirmation. In this case we will request a postal investigation and meanwhile send a replacement.
9. If your delivery address is outside of the European Union, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country and you should contact your local customs office for further information.
10. Orders that cannot be fulfilled within 14 days will be cancelled without any charges made to your payment account, credit or debit card.
11. While we try and ensure that all prices and information on our website are accurate, errors may occur. When your purchase is not what you expected according the information provided on our website you can return the goods for a refund. We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
12. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
14. You undertake that all details you provide to The-Best-on-DVD for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are correct, that the payment account, credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods ordered.
1. Your payment is processed by secured online payment companies like PayPal or Google check-out. After authorization your account or credit card will be charged once we prepare your order for delivery.
2. Itâ€™s your choice to check-out as a Guest or Register. As a guest we will only use your information once to full fill your order. When you register we will save your information for easy access to order status and history and for future purchases.
3. We only gather information you provide to us. We use the information to handle orders, process payments and communicate with you about orders, products and promotional offers.
4. We store e-mail correspondence regarding your order for a maximum of 3 month.
5. Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we will not sell or share any information.
6. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
The ECC-Net is a network extending across all the countries of the European Union, plus Norway and Iceland, which aims at promoting consumer confidence in the workings of the European internal market. The ECC can assist you, as a consumer, when you wish to buy or order something in any EU Member State, by providing you with information on your rights and obligations as a European consumer and by giving you advice and support if you have problems after making a purchase in any EU Member State. The ECC will assist in mediation in case of conflict.
NL-2587TJ DEN HAAG